- All orders are aimed to be shipped with 3 working days after receipt of the full funds of the related order, with the exeption of European Bank Holiday(s) which will not be taken into account.
- Duties and taxes are levied by Customs in the destination country and the receiver is responsible for paying them. Duties and taxes only apply to parcels travelling outside the EU and not all goods are subject to these charges. More info can be found at https://www.dhlparcel.nl/en/business/faq
- International customs offices will claim tax on parcels imported from EU countries, which the recipient is responsible for paying. These charges depend on the individual package as it arrives in customs, therefore Bellekin are unable to advise what the fee may be.
- If recipient refuses the delivery, the refund for the order will be processed after the parcel will return to the sender. Delivery fees are not refundable in this case.
- VAT registered companies who are eligible to reclaim their VAT should do so from the government in their country.
*** Due to difficulties with customs we are not shipping to Brazil, Russia, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Syria, Cuba and The Crimea / Sevastopol region. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. ***